Saturday, December 4, 2010

Decorating For Christmas 2010


Once again, our office is spruced up and ready for our 2010 Holiday Festivities. At 3pm this past Friday afternoon, pens were retired for the day and fingers removed from keyboards. Cheese trays emerged from our office refrigerator and cookies came piping from the oven.

Early Friday morning, T-lou and I had done a brief check into our attic and found garlands, wreaths, ornaments, bows and our office tree, assuring ourselves that nothing needed to be added to the required decorations. Then after 3pm we all decorated the tree, hung all of the greens and gathered in the lobby where we were treated to some great “Christmas Party Past” stories by our Head Of Office…. Not for the faint of heart, but amusing nonetheless!













Even though I have been trying to get over a pesky sinus infection and Uncle R is trying to KEEP from getting one – inspired by seeing all the decorations at work, I pulled out a few at home.

One year at Christmas CiCi gave Uncle R and me a beautiful Christmas throw. I decided to make it a tablecloth this year and I really like the look! I also did the seasonal change of our mantelpiece decorations.


It’s a bit difficult to believe that it’s December already! Uncle R and I are going to check our calendars in hopes that we will be able to see our Pamela’s Girls at Christmas!

Love to the Pamela’s Girls!

Auntie J

No comments:

Post a Comment