Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My Morning Commute



I love driving my little, sporty, red Honda Accord. But my poor little car's CD player is not working - and - that makes me sad. I really love listening to audio books on CD on my long drive to work and I have missed having the CD player available. So... I took him to the shop today.






Fortunately, since our mechanic is close to the Hermitage station stop of Nashville's ONLY commuter train, The Music City Star. Now, I know that for SanFran S, riding a train to work is no novel idea, but on the few times that I have taken the train in to town, I thoroughly enjoyed it. It makes me feel closer to Paris, to traveling in Europe, to big cities that I long to visit... even if we are trundling along through Nashville's suburban forests, pastures and back yards and rattling over rocky streams.







There are only five train stops before the downtown Riverfront Park station. Then commuters can hop in one of the line of waiting buses to make the rest of their journey to work.




I am including photos from this morning. I wish that my Riverfront station had come out more clear, but the bus window didn't allow for much more.


Love and kisses to my Pamela's Girls!
Auntie J

No comments:

Post a Comment