Sunday, September 4, 2011

Happy Anniversary CiCi & SS!


I am so proud of the sweet & wonderful couple that my sister and her husband make together.
The most important aspect that they bring to their togetherness is that they both fervently love the Lord and that so obviously shines into their love for each other, their children, their family and all of their friends and acquaintances.


They are giving, loving and generous people. There isn’t a man on earth that I would have rather seen with my sister than SS. He is truly a good man – fair and kind, loyal & just. He was the measuring rod that I held to any of the boys that I dated as a teenager or the men that I dated as a young woman. And let me tell you – there are not many out there like him.

A former pastor of mine once said that the greatest & best gift that a man can give his children is to love their mother. What a perfectly wonderful job SS has done!

And as for my precious sister – I give a few verses that I believe aptly apply to her:

Her children rise up and bless her; Her husband also, and he praises her, saying: “Many daughters have done nobly, But you excel them all.” Charm is deceitful and beauty is vain, But a woman who fears the Lord, she shall be praised.

Proverbs 31: 28 – 30

I am really thankful that I met Uncle R because he met all my hopes and dreams in what a husband would be like. And somehow I feel that SS always gave me hope that someone like Uncle R could be in my life.

Happy Anniversary CiCi & SS!

I am including a few of my favorite photos that include CiCi & SS (the one of Smirking SS is one of my all time favorites of him!!!) There are a few of these photos that also have a little hidden Mandy while CiCi was expecting her!

With love from,

Auntie J

No comments:

Post a Comment