Monday, November 16, 2009

Exciting News




It makes me sad that I didn't get to know Amma better. When Cici and I were going through family pictures a few years ago, it just didn't seem fair that I didn't get to spend more time with her. I have so many wonderful memories with my other Grandmother, and I desperately wish I could have had the same kind of relationship with Amma. I am so thankful to now have our Pamela's Girls blog, so I will get to know more about the beautiful Pamela.


Because relationships and memories with your grandparents are so important, I am excited to say that there is a chance that Baby B will soon be living closer to his grandparents, Cici and SS. Daddy L has been trying to find a new career route for some time. He was planning on applying to law school after the first of the year, but we have been struggling to figure out how we could afford for him to go to law school while I am staying home with Baby B. We have been praying about his career path for quite a while, and then last week he was contacted about a possible position with the City of Darlington. It would be a step up in his career and it would also move us closer to Cici and SS. We feel like it could be God's answer to our prayers concerning Daddy L going back to school. He has expressed interest in the position, but it is not official yet, so the news is still hush hush. The job starts in January though, so hopefully a decision will be made in the next week or so.


On a lighter note, Santa stopped by in his sleigh today to deliver an early present to Baby B. He got a portable DVD player a little early so hopefully he will be entertained as we travel over the holidays. He LOVES Mickey Mouse, so I've attached a video of him watching Mickey on his new DVD player. I wish I could have gotten a clip of him dancing around to the music... so cute!


I have also attached a few of my latest art projects... Christmas bath/kitchen towels I painted and a frame.








~ Mommy M

No comments:

Post a Comment