Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Top 10 Ways My Life Has Changed in 5 Months

10. I now have 3 precious boys to care for!

9. I am the mother of a preschooler.

8. Bo turned 3 years old and is learning so many new things every day.

7. Baby M is now 5 months old. He stays much busier these days playing with his toys and is very close to crawling and sitting up.




6. I was the President of the Darlington Cotillion Club in January.
5. Cici and I qualified for our Concealed Weapon's Permit with the help of SS.
4. Daddy L is now the Assistant City Administrator of Darlington.
3. I have decided to apply in the Darlington schools, and possibly start teaching again in the fall.
2. I am getting more sleep at night.
And the number 1 way my life has changed in the past 5 months...
1. I can now bend down to pick up toys and paint my toe nails with out being in pain.
As you can see, it has been a very busy 5 months, but I am thrilled with the changes that have taken place in our lives, and anxiously await more changes to come in the upcoming year.
Happy New Year full of possibilities Pamela's Girls!
I love you!
~Mommy M

No comments:

Post a Comment