Monday, November 8, 2010

More Travels






This is another travel post, but will be my last travel until I go home next month to South Carolina.
BK's company offered to pay for my travel expenses to go to Vegas for a work conference. I def couldn't turn that down! So we went Friday and I came back on Sunday while BK stayed there to work. Although I nor BK gamble, Vegas is still fun place to stay for the pools, shows and dining.

To the left are pictures of my hotel pool.

This trip we went to see this really cool show by Cirque de Soleil called "O". It was really amazing. Just as good if not better than Broadway shows in my opinion. Here's 2 videos if you feel like watching:
http://www.vegas.com/video/shows/ohd/full_index.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYaLLX_bF7c


I coincidentally took pictures of my favorite restaurant, like Auntie J. It's a Chinese restaurant called Wing Lei. It is very nice, dress code, required, the best service, atmosphere, everything.

Gold plates and flatware.
Even gold chopsticks.
I got dessert. The "Golden Chocolate Cake" with an edible gold flake on top. The picture of us in at the front door which is located inside the Wynn Hotel.

The New York New York Hotel is cool because inside and out it looks just like a miniature NYC. It's so cool and neat walking around in there and noticing all the big and little things that make it just like the city. Pretty cool.

I had a great trip to Nevada, but I'm glad to be back home in San Francisco, home of the San Francisco Giants World Series Champions!!! :)

P.S. For Auntie J: You have to try Ethiopian food! It is so good! If you're willing to try all the other cuisines, you have to try Ethiopian. There's nothing real spicy or extremely different except the way it looks and how you eat it. That's because it's made to eat with your hands so everything is really soft and yummy. Reminds me of mom's pot roasts. I get the vegetarian plates these days with salad, potatoes, carrots, and lentils. Very yummy!

Have a great week Pamela's Girls! It's getting close to time to see you again and I can't wait!
Love,
SanFranS

No comments:

Post a Comment