Sunday, November 7, 2010

Happy Anniversary Pamela's Girls!












This week celebrates exactly one year since the first Pamela's Girls post. Our Pamela's Girls blog has really been a wonderful way to capture all of our most precious moments and share them with the most important women in our lives.

Wow, how amazing it is to think back on all the wonderful changes since last November. Baby B is so different from the little baby that crawled all over the house last fall. This photo is from my very first blog post on November 9, 2009.

I feel so fortunate to have each of you in my life and I hope we will can have a real Pamela's Girls reunion soon (unlike this photo that I had to crop together) :)





Happy 1st Anniversary Pamela's Girls! I love you all!

~Mommy M



No comments:

Post a Comment