Saturday, July 2, 2011

Special Family Memories

We had such a wonderful time at the beach with SS, Cici and Tia! SS was SO sweet to include us! It was so much fun to watch Baby B taking in so many new experiences. Each day he enjoyed being in the water more and more.








Cici and Tia were such a big help in taking care of Baby B during the day while SS was in meetings. Although we weren't planning on there being a wonderful daycare program at the hotel, Baby B enjoyed playing with this play group as much as anything else, giving me time to relax (which was much needed at 7 months pregnant).



Baby B had so much fun the last night at the Family Party. He and SS had a big time on the dance floor. I think Baby B is the only one who could ever get SS out on a dance floor:)






It was an adjustment for us and Baby B sleeping in the same room but he handled it VERY well. Every night as he was trying to fall asleep he would repeat over and over, "I see you Mama, I see you Dada." As I put him to sleep back in his own bed Wednesday night, as I left his room he said, "I see you Mama." It was adorable!





I will never forget all of the wonderful memories from the past week. I am so thankful for my precious family!

Love to Pamela's Girls!

~Mommy M

No comments:

Post a Comment